Sunday, November 11, 2007

Today, I finally crossed the line. Whereas in the past, reading the views and ideas of bloggers sufficed, today I proudly got off the fence and joined my brothers and sisters of the net. Why? In the past three weeks, I know and/or have heard of at least 20 people (family members and friends) who have died albeit in ways unrelated to each other. The truth is you and I just don't know when our turn arrives, when God will take us away. I want to appreciate and do what I can while I still can, and blogging is one of the items high on my to-do-list. Procastination is no longer good enough. the "will get it done tomorrow" attitude is no longer good enough, the time for action has arrived. I feel proud to now be a part of the blogging world, or in Khairy's words, a monkey.

1 comment:

CrazyBunny said...

woo hoo ... among the first to post a comment... You're the Master Chef!!!!! Hidup Phee!!!!!!.... Great Food + Great Friends = Great Life....